The author of C ++, one of the ideologists of the object-oriented programming paradigm, and simply say Bjarne Straustrup
- will come to Moscow for the first time (?) To the conference "Software Development 2010"
, where he will take part as one of the keynote speakers. The conference will be held from 11 to 15 October 2010.
For many programmers, his books The C ++ Programming Language, The Design and Evolution of C ++, The Annotated C ++ Reference Manual have been and remain desktop, and are carefully stored in personal libraries.
I could not get past this news, I hope many will be interested to participate in the conference.
- Richard Sowley, heads the Object Management Group (OMG) and SOA Consortium - industrial consortia responsible for the creation and development of core standards (CORBA, UML, MDA, etc.);
- Thomas Earl, one of the creators and first signatories of SOA Manifesto, the head of SOAPatterns.org, the chief editor of SOA Magazine;
- Luis Olsina, Professor at the National University of La Pampa (Argentina), Head of Software & Web Engineering R & D Group (GIDIS_Web);
- Steve Todd, creator of one of the first and most successful software implementation of RAID technology in the entire history of the data warehousing industry.
The conference program includes 88 reports, 4 round tables, 7 seminars.
Inspires a list of companies and organizations whose representatives will speak at the conference, take part in seminars and round tables: IBM, Microsoft, Parallels, Cisco, SOA Systems, Softline, Mail.ru, SOFTEAM, Inspirex Consulting, Sony Ericsson, Luxoft, Motorola, Infostroy , EPAM, Auriga, Yandex, EMC 2
, OMG, MTS, rollApp, TEKAMA, GrowthUP, Russoft, Deutsche Bank, System Technologies, Technoserv, TIBCO, Renaissance Capital.
Stroustrup will give a 4-hour talk "Virtuoso programming": the main methods of effective programming in C ++ and the creation of easily followed code.
A spoon of tar - participation is paid.
And please, tell me later about the impressions - what is it, living Bjarn?