users and Alfa-Bank clients can transfer money from the wallet to the account and back without leaving home. This opportunity is provided by the banks.webmoney.ru
service and Alfa-click
Internet banking. To start using the service you need:
• Have an Alfa Bank card
• Connect to the Alfa-Click Internet Bank www.alfabank.ru
• Go to the Alfa-Click Internet Bank to the Electronic Money section and click on the Create New Binding button and go through a simple procedure for linking an account in a bank to an account in the WebMoney system
• Get a formal certificate
The commission for replenishing the WebMoney wallet through Alfa-Click is 1% of the transfer amount, the commission for withdrawing money from the payment system to a bank account is 2.8% (including the standard WebMoney commission). A video with a video instruction about linking an account and transferring money can be viewed here
For those who want to get the most out of the details, below is a brief verbal instruction:How to tie an account
• Go to the Alfa-Click Internet Bank and select the Electronic Money item in the left menu
• Under the WebMoney table, click on the "Create a new link" button.
• Specify the number of your ruble purse in the WebMoney system
• Confirm your intention to link the account with a one-time password, which will come in an SMS message to your mobile phone and remember it to confirm the creation of a bundle in your WebMoney account.
• Log into your personal WebMoney account and open the last message on the link, click on the link in it
• Confirm the creation of a bundle with a one-time password that you used to confirm in the Alfa-Click Internet Bank a bit earlier
After that, you can transfer money from the account in the WebMoney system to the linked account at Alfa-Bank and instantly replenish the WebMoney e-wallet from the Alfa-Click Internet Bank.Transfer of funds from Alfa-Bank to WebMoney
• Go to the Alfa-Click Internet Bank, select the “Payments” section in the left menu, then the “E-money deposit” item.
• Select an attached WebMoney ruble wallet to be recharged
• Enter the amount of payment
• Confirm the operation with a one-time password that will come in the SMS message
In order to transfer funds from WebMoney to Alfa-Bank, you must first link an account with Alfa-Bank to an account in the WebMoney system.
For the replenishment of the WebMoney wallet, a commission of 1% of the transaction amount is charged, so you will receive the amount of the transfer to the account minus the fee for replenishing the account.Transfer of funds from WebMoney to Alfa-Bank
• Log in to your personal account on the WebMoney website
• Go to the “Wallets” tab and in front of the “Alpha-Click” wallet select the “Deposit / Account” option in the context menu
• Enter the transfer amount and confirm the transaction.
The commission for crediting a linked account with Alfa-Bank will be 2.8%, taking into account the standard WebMoney commission.