Silverlight 4.0 update released
releases the Silverlight 4.0
service update (4.0.50826.0) and the updated Silverlight SDK
According to the official document
that describes the update, seven bugs were fixed in it:
- improved extensibility of media streams;
- Added Add Row function to the DataGrid element;
- added ability to increase storage through the registry or group policies;
- improved launch speed for silverlight applications;
- added mouse wheel events for off-browser applications on MacOS;
- fixed a security issue when playing protected content;
- fixed memory leaks.
Download links for developers:
For completeness, you can read this post
with the announcement of an update from Tim Heuer.