Immediately I warn you that I publish in “I am PR” then they will write about their project. The main purpose of this topic is to collect the opinions of Habrasoobshchestva because “one head is good - and 2 is better”.
I already wrote about Qubrit
and its further development. Initially, Qubrit was planned as a project for virtual business cards, where the user will have just one page with his data (as on a real business card). But in the course of something that was added something was removed and in the end we came to what we now have. So on the example of your profile.1. Now: Card Page
This is the main profile page, that is, the virtual business card itself, which is loaded with unnecessary menu items and incorrect UI. Of the minuses of this page:
- A lot of menu item on top. Initially, only Settings was planned, but in the process they decided to exchange cards and add Add cards, My cards, then Notifications and Messages were added, eventually turning it into a complete mess.
- All links to social networks are on a separate tab “Social”, which is also inconvenient because you have to press a button once again. By the way, this is what we were written about for feedback 15 times exactly - to put links to social networks on the main page.2. After Redesign
So this is a preliminary version of a Qubrit user page. We changed the color scheme and revised the entire UI.
- Made a name on a separate line, because many people hadn’t put the name and username on one line before;
- All links to social networks are now on the main page. In the end, this is when you open the card, I immediately see everything about this user, which is convenient because you do not have to click on a separate stack;
- Under the photo, we added the Share buttons (posting this card on Twitter), Message (sending a message to the user), Connect (this would become friends).
- Added the option to show how many friends this user has (if you prefer, you can turn off the settings and no one will see your friends);
- Also below (honestly stolen the idea from Twitter) - these are your mutual friends.Feedback:
So in conclusion I want to ask for your opinion (positive / negative) and comments on what to add or remove to this option.
Thank you and have a great weekend
By the end of September we are going to add Russian and Spanish.