Almost on time, the 10gen
team released a new stable release of the MongoDB NoSQL database.
From the novelties I want to note such declared possibilities:
* Auto sharding - now you can create clusters for a large amount of data with the "spreading" of data on the cluster servers
* Replica Sets - allows you to create clusters with fast replication and fault tolerance
* Up to 64 indexes per collection
* The $ slice operator is a very handy thing, you can choose the first 5 pieces of records or the last 5 pieces, for example.
* UNIX socket and IPv6 support
* Improved service support for Windows
You can download it on the download