Shortlist devilish usability contest
You probably don’t remember how we announced the “ devilish competition
” in usability. For this, habravchane gave us cons, but they also did not stint on applications.
In total 166 applications came: from our blog
, with Habra
, with LJ
and by mail.
To everyone who approached us, we gave recommendations for improving usability.
With difficulty, we were able to select 15 sites.
Here are these sites:
- http://www.askdev.ru/ - service question-answer for programmers,
- http://kinobaza.tv/ - a service for searching movies and TV series for free download,
- http://www.alliancerec.ru/ - sound studio site in Arkhangelsk,
- http://pomagazinam.by/ - an aggregator of goods online stores in Minsk,
- http://popravilam.com/ - the site of the editorial bureau,
- http://wrate.net/ - rating web studios and advertising agencies,
- http://www.neodex.ru/ - phone and headset store,
- http://www.vblizimetro.ru/ - ads aggregator,
- http://www.poimi.org/ - website of the Association of Language Schools,
- http://machineq.com/ - technological equipment shop,
- http://spbdealers.ru/ - car selection service and car dealer catalog in St. Petersburg,
- http://zayka-ekb.ru/ - site of the children's development center,
- http://control.solomonitoring.ru/ - server monitoring service (requires registration),
- http://www.contactcity.ru/ - mobile phone shop,
- http://www.repka.ua/ - electronics and home appliances store.
Of these 15, we will choose five.
- The entire top five will receive Ivan Sevostyanov’s Search Engine Optimization as a gift.
- The first 3 will receive full usability audits.
- And only 1 will receive an SEO audit.